Rules for members' notices
- any member may have one page at any time but not more than one. Family membership gives one page.
- a page comprises a maximum of 250 words – most adverts will be much shorter. Generally a maximum of 3 pictures is allowed for ads. Use of more pictures for news or other items can be negotiated with the Webmaster.
- the page will be removed after 90 days when it may be renewed or a new page may be submitted.
- to post on your page, send an email to the Webmaster with your text and any photographs wanted; photographs must be in jpg format. Keep the text simple and avoid the use of tables, frames, etc.
- the content must be shell-related.
- commercial advertising is not encouraged.
- please consider carefully what personal information (email address, telephone number) you wish to place in an advert. If you do decide to include such details, please confirm that you have read the disclaimer below in your transmittal email.
- if you include a telephone number in an advert, please suggest convenient times of day to be contacted (e.g., Mon–Fri, 18.00–21.00).
Disclaimer I understand that if I publish my email address on the internet, the BSCC has no control over third parties who may copy the address, either electronically or manually, and use it to send me undesirable and inappropriate emails. The Club accepts no responsibility should this happen.